Monday, August 13, 2012

R AND R

and no, it isn't Rest and Relaxation - far from it. It's time to Rock and Roll.



So, I couldn't resist. I haven't time for much these days, and lost a guinea hen, probably to a hawk. I'm a little "bummed" today.

ROMNEY AND RYAN          Do I hear a Resounding Rah?      What the R and R mean to me:

REAPPLY  (the ideals of our Founders)    and     RENEW (the pledge to uphold the Constitution)

REPEAL (Obamacare)    and    REGAIN (fiscal sanity)

REAFFIRM (religious liberty)    and    REJECT (assaults on all traditional values)

REVERSE (the slide into socialism)    and    REDEEM (our standing as a nation)

RENOUNCE (one worldism)    and    REOPEN (our manufacturing plants)

REPLACE (bans on use of natural resources)    and    RESTORE (mining and drilling)


                                      Feel free to add your own R and Rs



Deus, in adjutorium meum intende.  Domine, ad adjuvandum me festina.
O God, come to my assistance.  O Lord, make haste to help me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment